Saturday, June 8, 2013

Lemon spaghetti with zucchini

This recipe I found here: Jamie Oliver's Lemon Linguine, however I didn't have rocket or fresh basil, so I used zucchini instead to get some green healthy stuff ;)

Lemon spaghetti with zucchini, 1 person
½ small zucchini
½ lemon, all the juice and some zest
about 20 grams grated parmesan 
1 table spoon olive oil
salt, black pepper

Put the juice, zest, olive oil, parmesan in a small bowl and mix it together with a fork. Add a little bit of salt and plenty of black pepper. 



Slice the zucchini and quarter the slices. Fry the zucchini in some olive oil for about 4 minutes. 




Boil the pasta. This time I had some capellini, thin spaghetti, in the cupboard from god knows when and since I'm moving to Holland soon I need to finish my foods ^^ When the pasta is done, mix the  lemon juice mixture with the pasta  and the zucchini. Serve!!






This is a light and fresh dish perfect for summer. Add more salt or black pepper if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment