Friday, October 11, 2013

Caffe Latte

One of my favorite things in my kitchen is a Bialetti Moka Express, which I use for making coffee almost everyday. Back in Sweden I used to drink a lot of filtered coffee, made by the awesome Moccamaster coffee machine. However filtered coffee doesn't agree well with me, the caffeine level goes to the roof and after a few cups of Scandinavian coffee and I act as the Duracell-rabbit and I also get very fidgety. 

Since I don't have the Moccamaster anymore, I only use the Bialetti and I've reduced my coffee intake also, to only a small cup in the morning. But this awful rainy Dutch weather made me get a craving for coffee. Also my boyfriend wanted late evening coffee, but he usually takes his coffee black, so more latte for me!

The amounts depend on the size of your mug!

Caffe Latte

sugar to taste
freshly made coffee
milk (more than the amount of coffee)

Tools needed:



Put some sugar in your mug. Put the coffee on. Warm the milk. 



When the coffee is done and hopefully your milk is warm by now also, whip the milk with an electronic coffee whisk until it's foamy, this you have to adapt to your own taste, me personally I don't like the foam to be too thick. Put the coffee in your mug and stir a bit, add the milk. Done. 


After giving the boyfriend some coffee I poured the left-overs on my latte for extra coffee flavour ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment