Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Nice restaurant in Rådhuset metro station

Yesterday my friends and I met a small restaurant called Jabena Segen just outside the ticket hall of Rådhuset metro station, exit Kungsholmsgatan. 

This is an eritrean restaurant, it was my first time there, so I ordered a combination of meat and vegetarian dishes for 139 kronor. Served on a pancake (injera) eaten with your hands and more pancake. At first it didn't look like there was much food, but that pancake was filling. Served with the pancake was a beef stew, a grilled chicken leg with sauce, an egg, salad, another kind of sauce, a lentil or bean mash and spinach. The only thing I didn't like was the spinach, but the rest was delicious. Spicy and wonderful!!

Of course I forgot the camera and also my hands got a bit sticky. But this link gives a good idea of what it looked like http://www.gastronautadventures.com/sv/blog/view/making_injera_wat

No comments:

Post a Comment